Job Title: Director of Administration
- Master’s degree from an accredited University in Political Science, Public Policy, Public Administration or any other relevant field of study with at least, 3 years working experience. OR
- First degree from an accredited University in any relevant field of study with at least, 5 years working experience.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and relationship management skills.
- Computer literacy and strong analytical mind.
- Commitment to high ethical standards for personal and professional conduct.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates must include covering letter which should address how the candidate’s background/experience relates to the specific duties of the position applied for, Curriculum Vitae, names and addresses of three professional referees (which must include either the Head of the applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior at his/her present or former place of work) to email@example.com
Application Closing Date
22th June, 2018.