VOA Is Recruiting!!!
Vacancy exist for the following positions:
- Minimum of OND
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- High Command of English and Yoruba (With Preference to Awori dialect).
- Willing to exceed expectations and take on challenging tasks.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
B. Mass Communication Graduate
- Assist with social media outreach via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and other social media accounts.
- Report, write and produce articles about communal media trends within Awori Shores to be published on www.voiceofawori.com.ng and Voice of Awori newspaper.
- Cover media conferences and events.
- Film and edit videos.
- Provide administrative support.
- Applicant must possess minimum of Higher National Diploma in Mass Communication.
- Demonstrated interest and knowledge of journalism.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Keen research and analytical skills.
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a deadline.
- Preference for Awori Indigene.
Applicants Should forward their CV to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 15th of November, 2017.